Shift: M-F 7a-5p
Pay: $13.00-$16.00 Based on Experience
The Material Handler will be responsible for maintaining production by unloading, moving, and stocking material in the warehouse and for the assembly workers. They will control the flow of materials throughout the building.
- Unloading freight shipments when they arrive at the warehouse
- Turning in packing slips
- Putting shipments away in the warehouse
- Updating locations in the inventory system
- Restocking assembly areas
- Loading out-bound freight shipments
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be Organized
- Must be Deadline –Orientated
- Must be flexible
- Must Have Time Management and Prioritization
- Must Have Process Improvement Skills
- Must have Data Entry experience
- Must be able to lift and be in good physical health to perform job
- Must have machine operation skills/knowledge.
- Turn in all packing slips same day shipments arrive.
- Put shipments away within one day from inspected
- Update locations in system whenever materials are moved
- Complete restock sheets within one day from the time they are turned in
- Keep isles and floor clean in warehouse and assembly areas
APPLY AT: www.eastaffingservice.com