EA Staffing Payroll Service
Your Hire, Our Employee
Don’t want the responsibility for payroll, payroll tax liabilities, workers’ compensation and unemployment claims. With EA Staffing Payroll Services you choose your own candidates and then put them on our payroll.
Employer of Record
This makes EA Staffing Service the employer of record and responsible for taxes, payroll administration, any legal matters pertaining to the workers, their benefits, and other HR functions.
Saves Time, Money and Limits Legal Exposure
Using payrolling for a number of your employees is a proven means to reduce costs, save time and limit your legal exposure. EA Staffing’s Payroll Service will assume responsibility for all payroll, payroll tax liabilities, workers’ comp and unemployment claims.
Benefits of EA Staffing Services Payroll Service
1. Allows HR staff to focus on the hiring process
2. Provides outsourced administrative help for weekly payroll, mandatory HR requirements
3. All costs of onboarding and processing payroll for payrolled employees are eliminated
4. Eliminates benefit, vacation, and holiday expenses incurred by full-time/permanent employees
5. Eliminates city, federal and state unemployment filings and associated claim’s costs
6. Not responsible for processing Workers Compensation claims
You Manage The Employee
As a contract employee you have complete control over how much and when someone works. By performing your own recruiting process, those employees using our Payroll Service will be billed at a reduced mark-up. This often means using a payroll service will cost less than hiring an additional employee to handle payroll.
How to get started
Contact Us …. for more information on how our Payroll Services will help eliminate time consuming payroll functions and costs, while helping you gain more from each employee.